[lbo-talk] Arundhati Roy

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 03:49:47 PST 2006

I am soooo not ressurecting you on judgment day!

Dolan is a fan of Celine, de Sade, Philip K. Dick and Andrea Dworkin... and it shows! He's written two books, one on his growing up and one on poetic imagery in English literature.

<http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/pipermail/lbo-talk/Week-of-

> Mon-20050613/012888.html>.
>
> As for John Dolan:

> The man who loves to hate
> by Lindsay Rabbitt
> In the new Landfall, poet and critic John Dolan
> takes on New Zealand
> poetry. It's a bloodbath: "Poets like Mark Pirie
> have a huge 'kick
> me' sign on their backs

I just wonder why a good
> poet like Eggleton
> would waste time on a bad dead one like Fairburn

> By far the worst
> is C K Stead's smirking gloss
" So who exactly is

<http://www.listener.co.nz/printable,5143.sm></blockquote>