[lbo-talk] Arundhati Roy

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 07:32:14 PST 2006

Yoshie (to Chris D.):

If you are dying to post a criticism of Roy, post the one that is informative, not a sexist raving like this.

There is, for example, Subuhi Jiwani's criticism (and speaking of recursive temporal fields and re-posted material...this will be the second time in as many weeks I point this essay out - not, I hasten to add, to bestow upon it my nigh worthless stamp of approval but as an example of the 'against Roy' genre):

<http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2003/2003-June/014763.html>

.d.

---------

http://monroelab.net/blog/

Quantum mechanics is the coolest thing ever invented, ever.

Sean Carrol, physicist