[lbo-talk] WWJD? or Walk the Line in Black?

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 11:32:55 PST 2006

T shirt slogan I once saw: When they make something darker than black, I'll wear it.

(Justin, who usually dresses in black himself outside work. So does Liza F, but then half the people in NYC do.)

>From the point of view of optics, there is nothing
darker than plain black because it is the complete absence of color.

The point of of the human heart is another matter.