[lbo-talk] Chechnya news?

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 11:36:07 PST 2006

Jim wrote:
> from the WaPo's on-line SLATE magazine's daily news summary:
>

>> In Chechnya, the young leader of a paramilitary group [death squad?]
>>
> accused of human rights violations has been appointed prime minister.
> Ramzan Kadyrov, 29, the son of an assassinated Chechen president, has
> been accused of corruption, torture, and ordering kidnappings.
> Vladimir Putin awarded him the Hero of Russia medal in 2004.<

If anyone follows news from that region regularly, I have a group of rss fed webpages on my site with news from and about that area of the world.

Look at the sidebar of my blog: Balkans: http://www.leighm.net/nws/fds/balkfd.html B-Herz: http://www.leighm.net/nws/fds/bshrfdfd.html C. Asia/Uzbek: http://www.leighm.net/nws/fds/casifd.html Croatia: http://www.leighm.net/nws/fds/croafd.html Kosovo: http://www.leighm.net/nws/fds/kosofd.html

I have regular visits from Iranians sites here: http://www.leighm.net/nws/fds/iranfd.html checking around for news about Iran.

Click the link at the bottom of any of these pages to create your own (javascript) news feed, courtesy of feedDirect.

Leigh www.leighm.net http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/