[lbo-talk] New Infoshop News podcast - March 5, 2006

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Mar 6 13:22:36 PST 2006

Thanks to LBOers for your suggestions in response to my query. I ended up downloading MP3s from the artist's website.

Infoshop News Show - March 5, 2006

Infoshop News (news.infoshop.org

The new installment of the bi-weekly Infoshop News podcast is now available for downloading and listening. The Infoshop News Show features news from the Infoshop News newswire, music, interviews and other features.

This edition features the last part of Infoshop's 2005 interview with Jon Bekken, who is a professor at Albright College and longtime editor of the Industrial Worker. In this segment he talks about the Industrial Worker newspaper, his work with the journal Anarcho-Syndicalist Review, and the current state of the alternaitve media movement.

In the first two parts of our interview with Jon Bekken, he talked about anarchist economics, the IWW centennial last year, and current IWW organizing campaigns.

Current show: http://www.infoshop.org/audio/inews_radio_March5_2006.mp3 http://www.radio4all.net/proginfo.php?id=16936

Previous shows: http://www.infoshop.org/audio.html

##