[lbo-talk] query: Arundhati Roy

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 6 14:29:12 PST 2006

The Taliban bragged about it! It was an inherent part of their ideology. India's jihadis are supported from Pakistan, the same people who were backing the Taliban. The entire Islamic Organization of Uzbekistan was wiped out in a US air strike in Afghanistan (they had foolishly assembled in a single vehicle column).

There are no strictly local problems in a part of the world with almost totally porous borders.