[lbo-talk] Fwd: [anti-allawi-group] AL-MUJAHID SADDAM HUSSEIN'S POEM FOR IRAQ FROM HIS JAIL CELL

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 23:04:11 PST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: Aeisha Muhammad <aeisha_786 at yahoo.com> Date: Mar 4, 2006 6:02 PM Subject: [anti-allawi-group] AL-MUJAHID SADDAM HUSSEIN'S POEM FOR IRAQ FROM HIS JAIL CELL To: aeisha_786 at yahoo.com

ALLAH bless and deliver Al-Mujahid President Saddam Hussein from the hand of the vile enemies of Arabs and Muslims.

LONG LIVE AL-MUJAHID PRESIDENT SADDAM HUSSEIN THE LOVER OF IRAQ, THE ARCHITECT OF THE RESISTANCE AND THE SYMBOL OF ARAB/MUSLIM HONOR !

LONG LIVE IRAQ ARAB AND FREE FOREVER !

A poem from behind the jail bars! * Saddam Hussein, the legitimate President of the Republic of Iraq, kidnapped by the bloodthirsty US thugs and gangsters wrote from his jail and from behind the bars this defying and very beautiful poem, asking Iraqis to resist the bloodthirsty US bandits and their mercenaries and to clean the Iraqi sacred soil from the dirt of the Zionist US forces.

"No! No! Flattering never was my attribute. Let alone these imbecile hordes or these masters impertinent! Who said that the West ever came to the Arab homeland? With conscience sincere and intentions pure?

Who ever said that limpid water could make a sage drunk? And who said that a 'Ulj* could ever safeguard an immaculate girl's honor? Who said that injustice could ever make heads raise? While led in chains are the Fedayeen!

Yes! Indeed that who imprisons the lion can be for a while, A master, even though a bastard he is, son of a bastard!

Warning! I warn you!
>From a civilization, a dignity loss!
Be careful of collaborators' ambushes and traps.

Do you know who I am? This is how I am! Dignified! Flinching never! Great men blood flows in my veins!

Iraq! Iraq! In the heart, in my heart, you are for ever, crowned. Iraq! And you are on my tongue an ever most delicious poem!

Iraq! Get ready! Let vigor shake your saber! Gather your ranks! Leave every rancor!

Iraq! Convey my salute to the innocent childhood with toys scattered amongst ruins and devastation! For nothing, but just hatred..

Iraq! Convey my salute to the Iraqi women, their honor raped with impunity, Without a defendant! Iraq! Convey my salute to the intrepid Resister Wearing his martyr's gown, dressed in his magnificent martyrdom get up..

Convey! Iraq! my salute to the Two Martyrs*! Iraq! Tell them. That I am most proud of you both in amongst humans as the Khansaa* proud she was!

Iraq beloved soil, is dear, flinch, will never! Its fires will burn the invading foreigners! Long live Iraq! Long live every Resisting inch of Iraq! Long live Iraq! Iraq will live thanks to the dignified Iraqis."

Translator's notes 'Ulj* is said about the US gangsters soldiers in the Iraqi glorious Resistance terminology.. This word is difficult to translate but it means roughly : a very rude entity, rather a monster with a human body and a head of a mule.

The Two Martyrs* Saddam Hussein here talks about his martyred sons murdered by the bloodthirsty US thugs in Mosul. - Qusay and Uday, may the Lord bless their tombs and may their innocent blood intercede to the Lord, to rout the US Beast and to defeat it forever, for human sake.

Khansaa*: this is one of the most famous Arab poetess who lived around 575-664. Her brother Sakhr was killed, she wrote a long poem lamenting his death and asked her tribe to avenge his death. But when she converted to Islam and her four sons participated into the first battle of Al Qadissiyah, to spread the faith, where they met with martyrdom, she praying to God to honor her to be with them in Paradise * Translated by Abu Assur - al Moharer.net