[lbo-talk] sodomized as bad as you can make it

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Mar 9 18:20:02 PST 2006

Well, as I put it in my comment to the PP petition:

"To make abortion impossible for women who are the victims of rape or incest amounts to such hatred of women that those who passed this ammendment should be found guilty of hate crimes."

De Sade would have understood this Napoli guy perfectly.

Joanna