[lbo-talk] sodomized as bad as you can make it

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 20:31:29 PST 2006

Well, odd as it may seem, de Sade was actually [strenuously] pro-choice. But he might understand Napoli nonetheless.

My gf and I are doing some volunteer work for Planned Parenthood this Sat., stuff about emergency contraception. Includes free admission to a sold out concert (reunion gig of Dallas faves The Toadies, whooptee). Looking forward to it!

-B.

joanna wrote:
> Well, as I put it in my comment to the PP petition:
>
> "To make abortion impossible for women who are the
victims of rape or incest amounts to such hatred of women that those who passed this ammendment should be found guilty of hate crimes."

> De Sade would have understood this Napoli guy
perfectly.