[lbo-talk] we sooo won the culture wars

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Mar 10 09:54:52 PST 2006

info at pulpculture.org wrote:
> http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=1707141&CMP=OTC-RSSFeeds0312
>
> I've never understood that claim anyway. In society -- in social life --
> you don't win anything once and for all. So please don't ever peddle
> that bullshit again with the intention of making fun of those of us
> living in red states who've been telling you that it ain't won here and
> if it was, they weren't letting up, taking their defeat like gentlemen.

So is Moveon.org going to spend some of their millions on the situation in South Dakota and Tennessee, or are they going to blow it all on an attempt to elect Hillary president?

Fucking coastal liberals* and their myopic inability to see answers sitting right in front of their faces.

Chuck0 "red state anarchist"

* this comment was not directed at kelly