Read the whole Bible before you criticize Genesis! (was Re: [lbo-talk] Solidarity for Sale: UNITE'S Garment Gulag)

Michael Hirsch mmh655 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 21:23:20 PST 2006

The discussion here has been about what is alleged to be in Fitch's book, not about his articles, "specious" or otherwise. Reading the comments on line, I don't recognize the book. Who would? L'il Kim at least read it, though her Nation review doesn't speak well of her capacity for retention. As to your sign-off, John "Tell no lies. Claim no easy victories." Add to the formula, "Don't bullshit anyone, least of all yourself."

Mike Hirsch