[lbo-talk] Slobo poisoned?

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 12:40:37 PST 2006

In a strange way, I almost feel sorry for Slobo, the same way as I do for Mussolini. I see them as low-level thug mediocrities who let things get way, way out of control. People who were inherently not really that awful, but who let themselves get swept up into bloodthirsty events and participated out of cowardice/inertia. I don't know that much about Slobo, so I may be wrong.