[lbo-talk] Abortion

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 13 10:01:16 PST 2006

I think running HC would be a really bad mistake for the Dems. She's polarizing, passionately hated by a minorioty of people who mobilize, totally lacking im Bill's charm. I don't know who they should run. Obama's young, but JFK was a first term Senator. OF course his dad was rich. I don't think the GOP will run Rice either. It would be a radical move of a sort they don't usually make. Also, she hoes wear the Iraq albatross. My bet is Frist or McCain if he can wina dark horse nomination.