[lbo-talk] Henwood spread Sharon hoax (was Sharon, man of peace)

Stuart Elliott Stuart323 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 13 13:14:27 PST 2006

This quote which is attributed to Sharon has long been known to be a hoax. Including on LBO.

http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2002/2002-May/013151.html

The dissemination of face quotes, often echoing classic anti-Semitic them, is quite common on Arab and pseudo-leftist websites.

Stuart Elliott http://newappeal.blogspot.com/ www.ksworkbeat.org