[lbo-talk] Making Friends In Low Places...

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 16:14:40 PST 2006

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Somebody visited your site. Big fucking deal. I think I even visited
> it once. When they haul you away in chains, then I might get worried.
>
> But tell the truth - you're not really worried. You're bragging.

Bragging? Because I had a visit from a mil site? No. I could run up a list of soldiers desperate for outside-the-base information. I was calling SOGS military assassins, that probably pleased them because it feeds the macho image...like calling cops pigs. (They're really, truly, by definition, faggots.)

I've been informed by reliable sources on this list that I don't live in a totalitarian state.

That why they hassled my father, employed by NASA, when I was was a 16 year old runaway antiwar activist, and threatened his security clearance. I was stunned that a 16 year old non-organizer should merit that much attention, although he was an easy target, as he worked for the government.

When they come with the chains, I won't be able to inform you Doug. But I do know they watch... and I have had personal experience with their intel apparatus, thugs, jail.

It's not hard... if you are actually doing anything at all that MIGHT affect the state of the state. Oh.. But...Are... You... Experienced? Well I am.

Leigh www.leighm.net http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/