[lbo-talk] Making Friends In Low Places...

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Mon Mar 13 16:36:57 PST 2006

At 06:46 PM 3/13/2006, Doug Henwood wrote:

>Somebody visited your site. Big fucking deal. I think I even visited it
>once. When they haul you away in chains, then I might get worried.
>
>But tell the truth - you're not really worried. You're bragging.
>
>Doug

heh. that oh so scary military visitor to the site was from a Navy sponsored deal (e.g., it's not considered "real" Navy). It's composed of a bunch of civilians mainly (they're on vessels) and they map the ocean floor. when they get close enough they spy on other countries.

they are in Brandon, FL (Tampa Bay area). And some some ROTC or something was sitting around in his manties, surfing the internets. oooooooo. Spooky.

I get 5-6 military visitors a day, usually one looking for hot bitch's (b/c they can't spell), animal porn, and they seem to love downloading the bitch guide JPG.) I have one regular visitor from Saudi Arabia, too. Somebody stationed there.

Seriously, I've been in the infosec spook world for six years. This ain't nuttin honey. really. They don't send axshul people to your site. They use spiders which aren't going to show upo n your freakin' sitemeter thingaroo. Seriously. There are things you should be worried about. This ain't one of them.

The actual people that show up to your site are usually fucking off on the job. Depending on how you look at it, that could be a good thing.

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org