[lbo-talk] Weinberg?

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Mar 15 06:33:10 PST 2006

While sifting thru more of the post-Balkan war verbiage, as I knew it would be reheated after Milosevic's death, I came across World War 4, which I may have glanced at long ago but it made no dent. Can someone here fill me in about Bill Weinberg, who appears to run the site? Reading this thread, in which Weinberg and our brief list mate Attila the Hoare give each other handjobs --

<http://www.ww4report.com/node/1239#comment-3898 >

I'm mildly surprised that a supposed "anarchist" so completely embraces imperial doctrine. In any case, some background would be welcomed.

Dennis