[lbo-talk] Weinberg?

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 09:40:31 PST 2006

Why the scare quotes around anarchist if you don't care? Why a reply if 'ya don't care? Drawing a, "line of demarcation, " as the Leninists would say when policing the lines of acceptable discourse?

I was going to leave this alone (as I have far then 'enuf bile at the moment over wage labor servitude to fill yet another another leftist screed), foregoing a post on WW4 report w/examples of their reportage on Columbia or Iran, which pass the anti-imperialist (or is that "anti-imperialist"?) smell test, but, your post motivated me to pound this keyboard.

And, to think I just renewed my subscription to The Nation. The Left? Leftists? Too many have the character structure/persona of all the arrogant, rich white mofos w/E Trade or Charles Schwab accts. who make the life of CSR's like me miserable...just their mirror image w/ their own Will To Power claoked under a humanitarian garb.