[lbo-talk] Karen Finley offends the Nation

Chuck chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Mar 14 12:39:17 PST 2006

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> That's odd. I've long thought that Dems like taking it up the ass, when
> they're not swallowing nationalist dick, of course.

At least the Democrats did everybody a favor again this month and showed why they aren't an alternative in ANY way.

Shit, it's like shooting fish in a barrel at this point. Anybody who comes around in six months and screams for progressives to support the Democrats can be mocked as a retarded zombie.

Not regretting my vote for Feingold in 1992. All Democrats should have copies of The Nation shoved up their asses at this point.

Chuck0