[lbo-talk] Fight the taboo on the use of the word "racist"

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 14:48:44 PST 2006

I think Doug's formulation is better. The problem with the word "racism" is not that it's been over-used as much as it's been mis-used. For example, I've seen advocates of the W.J. Wilson "declining significance of race" theory being described as "racist" even though Wilson doesn't deny the existence of institutional racism.