[lbo-talk] a vile cesspit of a film

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Mar 15 15:47:44 PST 2006

There's nothing wrong with L.A., except for the smog. I lived there from 64 to 74. There was a thirty story skyscraper two blocks from my parents house that you could only see after the rain....about five days out of the year.

Otherwise, it's got great weather, beaches, mountains, beautiful mediterranean/Spanish architecture...etc.

But the smog is quite literally a killer.

Joanna