[lbo-talk] the Bulgarian right

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 08:41:07 PST 2006

I know little about Bulgaria, so I'll take your word for it. I have seen opinion-poll figures regarding attitudes toward Jews in Ukraine similar to those you gave Joanna. Most of Eastern Europe seems to be pretty nationalist except for Belarus and Russia, Belarus because "Belarusian" is barely a nationality and the place is still pretty Soviet, and Russia because it's too multiethnic to support strong nationalism.

What's the ethnic make-up of Bulgaria?