[lbo-talk] an Oklahoma City problem

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 16 16:16:35 PST 2006

heh. You said a mouthful lady.

This is Republican representative Sally Kern of Oklahoma, who authored a measure to withhold state funding from local libraries if they don't segregate reading material with sexually explicit or gay themes from reading areas for children and young adults. The measure passed the House, but looks to be killed in the Senate.

http://www.advocate.com/news_detail_ektid28063.asp