[lbo-talk] Rockridge Manual Update: Value of Values

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at rawbw.com
Fri Mar 17 20:58:35 PST 2006

I just received this missive from the Rockridge Institute:

``...One of the most salient differences between the conservative and progressive interpretation of values is that conservatives typically understand values with respect to the individual, while progressives see them as fundamentally social, guiding relations among people...''

Here's what I say. The only good conservative is a dead conservative and the sooner the better. One can only hope that death has some sliding scale of horror were conservatives suffer a worse death than others, but such a wonderful thought is probably just wishful thinking.

In the meantime, the main difference between conservative values and other's values, is conservative values are completely fucked. I have no idea why we have to pretend to think that conservatives actually have values. They have no values. They are a completely opportunistic disease that will lodge itself anywhere it can for the sole purpose of reproducing itself like a virus. It has no rational mode of existence and needs to be exterminated like a virus. Since the thinker and the thought are inseparable, it is a tragic necessity that conservatives must be exterminated because they have conservative thoughts. Kill the brain, kill the conservative, kill the thought.

It's simple, but necessary.

CG