[lbo-talk] Re: it lives

Anthony J. Kennerson anthonyk_6319 at charter.net
Tue Mar 21 14:45:34 PST 2006

Oh, wow...so does that mean that all that study about racism and slavery was just a liberal male plot to abuse women, then???

I especially loved this piece of circular tautology:

"Feminism looks at similiarities, and first and foremost among them is this: I am not equal to a man, better than a man, less than a man. I am a woman, and that is not defined by a presence or absence of manhood."

OK...so what exactly is "womanhood" defined by, then??? And does that make men less than human, or just an alien species???

That oughta earn you a few more nasty email comments from her, K, about how you are bringing feminism downwith your talk of "defending sexual harrassment".

:-)

Anthony