Re: [lbo-talk] Atheists identified as America’s mo st distrusted minority

Wendy Lyon wendy.lyon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 13:42:21 PST 2006

On 3/23/06, jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net <jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> What's the difference between No Religious Belief and Agnostic?

Possibly to account for people like me who can't entirely shake the religious beliefs we were raised with, in the same way a lot of otherwise rational people can't shake superstitions about walking under ladders and the like. I definitely wouldn't consider myself a believer, but at the same time I couldn't honestly say that I have *no* religious belief, so I settle for "agnostic".