[lbo-talk] Slaves of Academe: We Don't Need Another

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 25 04:30:33 PST 2006

Michael Pugliese wrote:

You Lazare types supporting the Fallujah Talibanesque Resistance and the Afghan PDPA Revolution that had no social base is better?

You make a very picturesque point.

After all, in retrospect it must be admitted that the cover story and headlines that dominated lefty outlets from Monthly Review to the New York Times, from The National Enquirer to Variety - "All Hail The Fallujah Talibanesque Resistance and the Afghan PDPA Revolution that have no social base (and which, btw, are better)" is pretty embarrassing.

What *were* we dreamy kids thinking in those whirligig, pre reading-FrontPage-Mag-with-our-morning-cup-of-crazy days?

.d.

--------- Sí, los terroristas son nihilists pero sus enemigos son nihilists también.

http://monroelab.net/blog/