[lbo-talk] Massad: Blaming The Lobby

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Mar 25 16:03:20 PST 2006

Excellent article. I am surprised there has been no comment so far.

Interesting to ponder this in the wake of the Chicago/Harvard essay "discovering" undue Zionist influence in U.S. politics. Could it be that the U.S. ruling class is looking for a scapegoat in the wake of the Iraq debacle? Is it time for the Ziocons to eat dirt while whitewashing U.S. foreign policy?

Will Israel step into the breach as the globalized Jewish scapegoat, as the money lenders and tax collectors once were used in Eastern Europe?

We will see....

Joanna