[lbo-talk] More on L.A.'s "biggest public protest in its history"

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 27 04:02:53 PST 2006

Sandy Harris wrote:

"Aren't there copyright issues wth posting an entire article here? Why not just a summary and a link?"

There may be "copyright issues" with me posting a whole AP article here -- I have no idea. There's a "fair use" clause in most copyright notifications, but, heck, if AP wants to sue me for posting an article one of their writers wrote -- bring it on, AP assholes! I'm used to the punk community approach where it's all rather casual and the message matters more than technicalities of ownership. But, hell, if AP wants to sue me, well, honestly, fuck them.

Let'em sue me. I don't give a shit. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one guilty of posting articles here -- GOD FORBID!

-B.