[lbo-talk] Four Ways to Fire a Frenchman

Jerry Monaco monacojerry at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 04:10:37 PST 2006

You mean there is a place in the world where workers have due-process rights. Merciful Zeus! What could be next! Democracy? You mean in France an employer couldn't fire me simply because he doesn't like the color clothes I am wearing or the fact that I don't look good in or out of stilleto heels or because I voted for Ralph Nader or Pat Paulsen? -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20060330/60efefd8/attachment.htm>