[lbo-talk] for those of you who still have a crush on Obama

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 14:40:27 PST 2006

The quoted part is a prediction, probably accurate, and an acknowledgement that some in the party have differences with JL. It is not an endorsement. He does talk about "good sense," but since JL is going to win anyway, there's no reason for a jr Senator not to stay on the good side of a powerful sr member.

<http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/TheNote/story?id=156238>