[lbo-talk] Yahoo! presents column from rich lothario detailing pitfalls of int'l sexual adventures

Sandy Harris sandyinchina at gmail.com
Tue May 2 08:21:39 PDT 2006

B. <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:

> This seems like a joke, almost -- like an Onion
> column, or like something from SomethingAwful.com. But
> it isn't. It's a Yahoo! column written by a fairly
> well-to-do "bro"-type guy offering his thoughts on all
> the international sexual affairs he's had with women
> from various countries during his travels:
>
> http://travel.news.yahoo.com/b/rolf_potts/20060410/rolf_potts/rolf_potts3584
>
> Thanks for this feature, Yahoo!

Nonsense. It is a guy recounting one story of a love affair that didn't work in a in effort to sort out why many don't.

Apart from being uninteresting, I see nothing wrong with it.

Why do you imagine it is objectionable? And why on Earth would you think any problem you might have with it is worth public discussion? -- Sandy Harris Zhuhai, Guangdong, China