[lbo-talk] it's not just Madeleine Albright...

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue May 2 08:37:10 PDT 2006

New York Post [Page Six] - May 2, 2006

PRAISE THE LORD

PARIS Hilton is deeply religious, she tells Michael Musto for an Out magazine cover story. "I'm Catholic. Of course, they're not going to run pictures of me in church," she said. In the interview, which was filmed for an episode of "The Simple Life," Hilton said of "Jealousy," her song about Nicole Richie: "I brought her on the show, and all of a sudden she became this different person." Meanwhile, Musto (dubbed "the Hunter Thompson of snark" by the Toronto Star) just signed with Carroll & Graf to do a compilation of his best Village Voice columns. The book will feature celebrity interviews, raunchy blind items, and even a few positive thoughts.