[lbo-talk] Colbert on Daily Show yesterday, post-Bush bashing

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Tue May 2 09:33:51 PDT 2006

At 10:46 AM 5/3/2006, Dennis Perrin wrote:
>>What's amazing is how much the media, and particularly
>>Fox News, have consistently referred to how "bad"
>>Colbert was. Chris Matthews said he was "just
>>terrible." I enjoyed the hell out of it.
>>
>>-B.
>
>As did I:
>
><http://redstateson.blogspot.com/2006/05/colbertd.html>

see, reading dennis and having been an audience for some of his off-the-cuff stand up routines which had me rolling on the floor, DENNIS should have soiled the presdinet's evening. Dennis knows how to be vicious. I mean seriously, viciously funny where you're laughing and then thinking, "damn that was rude, seriously rude. but I'm laughing anyway because it's still fucking funny." Dennis can be directly picking on the kind of people you know and love and you're still laughing and think, "Fuck you man, you're a rude fucker. But you're a funny fucker and I think I'm gonna bustagut. Gimme some more."

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org