[lbo-talk] Re: Racist Tories (was Re: lbo-talk Digest, Vol 29, Issue 11 , not everyone get's the digest ; -)

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Tue May 2 11:36:52 PDT 2006

(David Cameron, Tory leader went to a Radiohead concert? http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/tom_robinson/2006/05/post_64.html )

dd>...welll ... we did have Enoch Powell, who was a serious figure and a rallying-point for the right. I strongly suspect that he could have easily been a politician of the stature of Le Pen. But he ended up spending sixteen years hanging around as an Ulster Unionist, never quite accepting that the Tory Party had f**ked him off.

http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/tom_robinson/2006/05/post_64.html bitrot

May 2, 2006 06:48 PM

I remember seeing Enoch Powell at a Blink 182 concert once. Stood this far away from me he was. Still never voted for the man, mind. Never got on with the moustache. Gave me terrible chapped lips

http://www.google.com/musicl?lid=7FoBialxx_K&aid=OsISE_qSP1D blink-182 > Enema of the State, 263 reviews: ***** Including: Aliens Exist

-- Michael Pugliese