[lbo-talk] MPug Rats Out Yoshie To Cooper

Marvin Gandall marvgandall at videotron.ca
Wed May 3 05:53:38 PDT 2006

You don't really mean to say we don't take sides on this, do you? Antisemite-baiting is the contemporary McCarthyism, albeit without the capacity to scare and silence Americans the way redbaiting did. Still, it threatens careers and reputations and needs to be squashed whenever and wherever it appears. Good reply by Yoshie on Cooper's blog to Pugliese's mischief.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Perrin" <dperrin at comcast.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 8:03 AM Subject: [lbo-talk] MPug Rats Out Yoshie To Cooper