[lbo-talk] MPug Rats Out Yoshie To Cooper

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 06:58:58 PDT 2006

I've just noticed, or remembered, something I'm sure others are very familiar with (and a qualified thanks to M. Pugliese, our formatting-challenged Loki, for inadvertently making this clear to me via his odd attempt to smear Yoshie)...

Debates, such as the debate over what to do about Darfur, very often tumble down a steep slope to become elaborately wordy - yet paradoxically simpleminded - slug fests over whose moral position is the shiniest.

I wonder Michael, what were you trying to achieve with this meme vandalism using Cooper's space as your delivery system?

To recycle a popular phrase, was your mission accomplished?

.d.

--------- "It's a simple equation folks. Prostitution, divided by Hotels, equals dead Elves."

Olly

http://monroelab.net/blog/