[lbo-talk] MPug Rats Out Yoshie To Cooper

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Wed May 3 15:49:32 PDT 2006

On 5/3/06, Jo Ellen Green Kaiser <jgkaiser at earthlink.net> wrote:If you really want the back story, what I've heard is that the US isn't intervening because the islamic gov is feeding the Bush admin just enough info on al-queda to keep us out of the country.

http://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=05/05/03/1357228 Tuesday, May 3rd, 2005 Bush Administration Allied With Sudan Despite Role in Darfur Genocide

Listen to Segment || Download Show mp3 Watch 128k stream Watch 256k stream Read The Los Angeles Times has revealed that the U.S. has quietly forged a close intelligence partnership with Sudan despite the government's role in the mass killings in Darfur. We speak with Ken Silverstein, the reporter who broke the story, Salih Booker, the director of Africa Action as well as Rep. Donald Payne (D-NJ). [includes rush transcript]

http://www.sudanreeves.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=100

-- Michael Pugliese