[lbo-talk] MPug Rats Out Yoshie To Cooper

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Wed May 3 17:06:22 PDT 2006

I was comparing the language, not the person. Yoshie is not like any kind of bigot. Indeed, she is not like anyone I know.

There is something off-putting about a member of one ethnic group classifying others according to positive and negative traits.

If someone is espousing ruling class ideology or politics, his or her religion is irrelevant. The preferred course is to explain the bad politics of the organizers without reference to religion. All the jew-zionist correlation and focus is the problem.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org]On Behalf Of Doug Henwood Sent: Wednesday, May 03, 2006 7:00 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] MPug Rats Out Yoshie To Cooper

Marvin Gandall wrote:

>But I've come across no one on
>this list who has referred to "Establishment Jews" or some variant of that
>description who is remotely like a Southern bigot, distinguishing between
>so-called good Jews and bad ones, good blacks and bad blacks.

And doing so would be a kickable offense!