[lbo-talk] MPug Rats Out Yoshie To Cooper

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 21:12:04 PDT 2006

Good Jews, Bad Jews.

So, they pick up this guy, he's Jewish, after years on a desert island. There are three buildings he's constructed out of palm leaves and such.

What are these? They ask.

That one, he says, is my house. That one is my shul.

What about the other one, they ask?

That, he sneers with immense contempt, is the _other_ shul. I wouldn't set foot in it.

You should laugh? This actually happened with _my_ shul -- a long story.