Pioneer Wojtek, was: RE: [lbo-talk] it's inevitable

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 08:24:23 PDT 2006

Not the white uniforms like in the Union?

On Kasparov, I saw some editorial in a US or British paper somewhere recently pushing up as a serious political contender. Kasparov is a liberal Armenian Jew. Not only is he a liberal, he's a Jew, and a Caucasian Jew at that. His electability in Russia is about nil.

--- joanna <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> Yes, I almost got to be a pioner, but we had to
> emigrate.
>
> See, the uniforms were black/white gingham, so that
> red scarf made a big
> difference.
>
> Joanna

Nu, zayats, pogodi!