[lbo-talk] it's inevitable

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Thu May 4 11:23:59 PDT 2006

Dennis Claxton writes:

> One thing I wonder though is how many were assaults on police. You
> can shove a cop and it's felony assault.

So, uh, shoving a cop isn't a violent crime?

Sorry, you're losing me on this one.

Thornton: you took a firearm with you to commit a "simple" crime ... it's no wonder your attorney couldn't do much for you.

What is happening on this list!? All large-scale military killing is genocide? "Violent" crime often isn't? Threats of violence that aren't backed up aren't violent? Revenge is best served by all?

Next someone is going to say that Proyect is no longer the enemy?

(doh!!!)

:-)

/jordan