[lbo-talk] it's inevitable

Guest lbodownload at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 17:13:14 PDT 2006

> [WS:] No matter how addicted I
> was, I always followed
> the basic rules of covering my ass and not exposing
> myself to unnecessary
> risks, like DUI, buying the stuff from unknown
> people, trying to make
> "little money" by selling the stuff, or failing to
> maintain personal hygiene
> and normal life style (none of my coworkers ever
> figured out the true reason
> behind my frequent "bathroom breaks" and sick
> calls.)
>
> Therefore, I have little empathy with people who get
> caught and bitch about
> it.

How low the other junkies are "whereas We - WE have this tent and this lamp and this tent and this lamp and this tent and nice and warm in here nice and warm nice and IN HERE and nice and OUTSIDE ITS COLD.... ITS COLD OUTSIDE where the dross eaters and the needle boys won't last two years not six months hardly won't last stumble bum around and there is no class in them.... But WE SIT HERE and never increase the DOSE ... never - never increase the dose never except TONIGHT is a SPECIAL OCCASION with all the dross eaters and needle boys out there in the cold.... And we never eat it never never never never eat it...