[lbo-talk] America's Anti-Muslim Prejudice

Joel Schalit managingeditor at tikkun.org
Sun May 7 18:03:34 PDT 2006

nope, it wasn't an issue at all. the Irgun backgrounds of both Begin and Shamir was discussed in great detail in the media, but everyone left these guys off the hook. both were war criminals, and should have been tried. my dad actually fought Begin in '47 or '48, when there were skirmishes between right and left wing Jewish forces in Palestine.