[lbo-talk] The End of Genocide (was Re: What is genocide?)

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Mon May 8 11:35:56 PDT 2006

I asked Michael Steinberg to write a piece on this (as he commented on my first Darfur piece), and he came up with exactly what I had in mind. "The End of Genocide": <http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/steinberg080506.html>. You'll like this.

-- Yoshie <http://montages.blogspot.com/> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org/>