[lbo-talk] Was Genocide, Plan A or Plan B?

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 07:03:32 PDT 2006

On 5/8/06, Chuck Grimes <cgrimes at rawbw.com> wrote:
>These groups were not at all unlike the US Boy
Scouts who were created in the US at about the same, stressing patriotism, protestantism, and that all American clean shit. <

FWIW, it was Lord Baden-Powell, a Brit, who invented the BS. He used it as an excuse to travel around the world, spying for British intelligence.

BTW, last night I dreamed of Michael Pugliese! I didn't actually meet him, but he had organized some conference about the Big Split in the Left that was being held in Berkeley and I was going to attend ... when luckily I woke up. But all of my hair had turned totally white! (only the last part is a joke.) -- Jim Devine / "Sanity is a madness put to good use." -- George Santayana.