[lbo-talk] Grappling with Heidegger (and other responses)

ravi gadfly at exitleft.org
Tue May 9 08:39:24 PDT 2006

At around 9/5/06 11:28 am, Chris Doss wrote:
> Right on Ravi. It's cheap demogogic, emotic crap that
> attempts to shut off debate and thought.

Well, perhaps the good Shane Mage uses a valve tube computer, or perhaps protein cells, or thunderbolts?, to post to the Internet? ;-)

Jerry: I owe you a bunch of responses... coming up soon. WRT math, there is quite a significant bit of discussion within the community, on Math as Platonic vs Empirical. More in a bit...

--ravi

-- Support something better than yourself: ;-) PeTA: http://www.peta.org/ GreenPeace: http://www.greenpeace.org/