[lbo-talk] The war on contraception

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Tue May 9 13:22:58 PDT 2006

A week or so ago I posted the Pharyngula blog entry on this, which I guess is what Susie Bright linked to. I think Kelley was the only one that responded to it. And "tfast."

In that entry, and I'll re-state it again, what it seems like the shift reveals is not just a battle against contraception, but a willingness for the right to be more up front with their basic desire to control the female body.

-B.