[lbo-talk] America's Anti-Muslim Prejudice

Yoshie Furuhashi critical.montages at gmail.com
Tue May 9 14:59:32 PDT 2006

On 5/9/06, Marvin Gandall <marvgandall at videotron.ca> wrote:
> What do both of you think of Ali Abunimah of Electronic Intifada? I think
> EI (http://www.electronicintifada.net/new.shtml) is a great digest of news
> and opinion and his own material is first-rate. He deserves a wider
> audience, IMO.

Ali Abunimah is smart, well-spoken, and very charming. I think of him as a counterpart to people like Bryan Atinsky on the Israeli side. The problem is that, in the near future, the chances of people like Abunimah becoming the face of Palestinian politics are less than zero, and the chances of people like Bryan steering the directions of Israeli politics are also less than zero. :-0

-- Yoshie <http://montages.blogspot.com/> <http://mrzine.org> <http://monthlyreview.org/>