[lbo-talk] Shimon Peres' threat to Iran not accidental

Jean-Christophe Helary fusion at mx6.tiki.ne.jp
Tue May 9 19:26:49 PDT 2006

> Experts said such a pinpointed strike against Iran would not be
> possible,
> because Tehran's nuclear facilities were intentionally dispersed
> throughout
> the country, some of them hidden underground. (AP)

Like France ? I mean we have nuclear facilities "intentionally dispersed throughout the country" so that electricity is delivered with the smallest possible loss to the areas that use it...

This kind of statement is plain ridiculous... Does AP need to reproduce Israeli propaganda word for word ?

Jean-Christophe Helary